Better Not Younger Ulta Beauty Giveaway
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility: Better Not Younger Ulta Beauty Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Better Not Younger and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Sponsors: The Sweepstakes is Sponsored by The Way Better Company LLC a Florida limited liability corporation having a place of business at 3594 Rockerman Road, Miami Florida 33133.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize in contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on September 16, 2021 at 8 a.m. EST and ends on September 30, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Sweepstakes via Instagram in accordance with “How to Enter” below.
- How to Enter: To enter, entrant must a) Have their Instagram Profile set on “Public” for the duration of the sweepstakes so Sponsor can ensure winner is a “real” person, b) be following or connected to the Sponsors’ Instagram profiles (@betternotyounger) at the time of the drawing, c) Take a selfie with the Better Not Younger display at your local Ulta store, and post it tagging @betternotyounger and @ultabeauty. Visit our website to find a local Ulta Beauty store that carries BNY near you. d) Comment below with your favorite BNY product, and tag 5 friends that need to try BNY products. This method of entry will be available on Sponsor’s Instagram page located at instagram.com/betternotyounger with Terms and Conditions available on the Sponsor’s website better-notyounger.com. Entrant may submit additional comments with new Instagram “Friends” tagged or share the post to their personal Instagram feed for additional chances to win for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received from any other person, email address, or household in excess of the stated limitations will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Prize Drawing: On or about October 1st, 2021, BNY founder Sonsoles Gonzalez will select a grand prize winner and four (4) runners up in a random drawing from among eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via Instagram DM on or about March 22nd, 2021. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner(s) in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
- Winner Notification: The potential winner(s) will be notified by Instagram DM. Each potential winner (parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to submit the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as Undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign the Declaration of Compliance on the potential winner’s behalf and fulfill any other requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to the alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize(s) will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 2-4 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
• Second Prize: 2 Better Not Younger products of the winners choice.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules, or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including but not limited to (a) any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cell tower or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) any other errors or problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event, or in any Sweepstakes related materials; or (e) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
- Winner List: To request the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Better Not Younger Ulta Beauty Giveaway Winner List, PO Box 609, Normandy Beach, NJ 08739. Winner list requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above). For winner list, you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org