What Are the Benefits of Using a Serum Applicator?
Using an applicator is crucial to achieving the best results from your hair and scalp serum.
Serums work wonders to fortify your hair and nourish your scalp. Some formulations even contain ingredients shown to restore follicle function. Yet, many women overlook the importance of using a serum applicator.
Types of Serum Applicators
By now, you know that the secret to vibrant hair begins with your scalp. When your scalp is balanced and healthy, it affects your underlying hair biology.
When applying your serum, making sure it’s distributed evenly across your head to nourish your hair follicles and revitalize circulation.
To help you do this, let’s take a closer look at two serum applicator types offered by Better Not Younger, the push-button dropper-style applicator and the Superpower Liquid Comb Massaging Serum Applicator.
Dropper-Style Serum Applicator Benefits
Droppers are ideal for low-viscosity liquids like Superpower Fortifying Hair & Scalp Serum because they permit a more targeted skin application than you would be able to get using your hands or fingers.
Droppers offer women the advantage of treating many small areas at a time with a specific dosage.
Other benefits of a dropper-style serum applicator include:
- An angled pipette tip to provide more precise liquid placement
- Delivering the serum where you want it and in the correct amount, no product waste
- Pipette tip’s limited access to external contamination and germs allows the product formulation to remain untainted
- The extended dropper tube allows you to place the liquid on hard-to-reach areas
Better Not Younger's dropper has an easy-to-use push-button design. With little effort, you simply depress the button built into the cap and load with the serum.
Using BNY’s Superpower Serum Dropper for Maximum Benefit
It can be challenging to maintain nutrients as our bodies go through menopause. Hormone fluctuations and other symptoms make it difficult for our hair and skin to repair themselves.
Applied properly and then massaged into the scalp, Better Not Younger’s Superpower Fortifying Hair & Scalp Serum will revitalize your follicles to promote thicker, healthier hair.
How to Use the Built-In Applicator to Apply Serum to Your Scalp
Use Superpower Fortifying Serum on dry or damp hair before going to bed.
Better Not Younger’s high-quality dropper has an elegant, easy-to-use push-button design. With little effort, you simply:
- Depress the button built into the cap, and the correct dosage of 0.5 ccs of serum loads into the dropper.
- Part your hair and place serum droplets directly onto your scalp.
- Place the liquid every one-to-two inches.
Use Your Fingers to Massage the Serum into Your Scalp
Now that the serum has been placed onto your scalp, use your fingertips or knuckles to massage it into your skin.
- Work it in from front to back.
- Make tiny clockwise circular motions and then reverse directions.
- Maintain gentle pressure as you move across your scalp.
- Do this for up to three minutes.
Scalp Massage Applicator Benefits
Better Not Younger’s Superpower Liquid Comb Massaging Serum Applicator is an excellent way to apply serum to your hair and scalp.
Designed to work with all hair textures, it disperses BNY’s Hair & Scalp Serum using 12 aluminum ball-tipped dispensers. Its small size fits neatly into the palm of your hand, allowing for easy application in any direction across your scalp.
The Liquid Comb applicator improves your scalp's microcirculation while delivering the serum directly to your follicles and roots.
Other massage applicator benefits include:
- Allowing the serum to be placed closer to your hair roots without scratching your scalp.
- Massaging your scalp to stimulate blood vessels in preparation for absorbing nourishing ingredients like ginger, ceramide-NG, and niacinamide.
- Widely spaced patterned in a gentle arch, making it suitable for every hair type: straight, curly, long, short, etc.
- Wide-apart bristles reduce the need to section or part your hair.
- No electricity or batteries required.
- Easier on fingers and hands with arthritis or other medical conditions.
- Reduced treatment time.
How to Use the Liquid Comb Massaging Serum Applicator for Best Results
To get the best results from your Massaging Serum Applicator:
- Pull off the silicone cover.
- Add up to one fluid ounce of serum using the dropper mentioned above.
- Close cover.
- Press the comb teeth against your scalp.
- Comb the massager across your scalp in one direction at a time to avoid tangles.
- To prevent excess serum from leaking unevenly onto your scalp, avoid pressing the silicone cap.
The Massaging Serum Applicator can also be used without the serum as a massaging tool to stimulate scalp circulation and improve health.
Enjoy the Benefits of Hair Care Products Designed for Aging Hair
Our products stand out from other hair-care lines because of our love for helping women like you feel your best every day.
From the healthy ingredients we choose, to our product formulations, to the details we consider when selecting the perfect serum applicators — our entire line was conceived to help you enjoy beautiful supple hair at any age.